Saturday, May 24, 2008



A rose by any other name. . .  would not smell as sweet! We have had some major home foundation repairs which led to replacing our back patio which led to our backyard flowerbeds to be uprooted and set aside for the time being. . . my beloved tiffany rose bush was one of the items uprooted. . . I had nearly forgotten about it until my dear husband brought me a rose bud, the only one so far, and tonight it has opened up and I wanted to share it with you. Ah, its fragrance is delightful!
And here is an item I have been meaning to share. . . I had the chance to be in Arizona in April with my husband while he attended a seminar related to his work. Our room had this art work in it and well, I thought to myself, that even while its a water color, it could be made by knitting a similar item and then matting and framing it. Knitterly art. Its an idea. . . . 

Home from work, got to see Indiana Jones's latest movie. Loved it! Did errands, bought outdoor pillows for our patio furniture and two for our den sofa. Little things mean a lot to home decor.  I can't wait to look out onto the patio in the morning to get the full affect. Its past sun down now and I put things in their places in the dark.

Night to all.

No comments: