Thursday, November 20, 2008





On occasion I get in a baking mood - its best to do so when I can bake for a crowd and tomorrow is just such a day. We are having a Thanksgiving meal at work with a dessert contest to follow so I decided on the following. 


Brownie Truffles!
Yummy goodness that will please chocolate lovers!
Easy and fun to make.

Bake a batch of brownies. . . let cool until warm but not hot.
Cut into 32 portions. With clean & dry hands, roll each portion into a ball. Chill until firm.
Melt chocolate bark and dip chilled balls one at a time using toothpicks or bamboo skewers.
Loosen toothpick or skewer from ball after setting them onto wax paper or silicone baking liner. Fill in hole with more chocolate drizzled on it or with sprinkles or chopped nuts.
Allow to set up, then place on serving platter.
Sweet!

Truth For Life
How sweet are your words to my taste,
sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Psalm 119:103


No comments: