Sunday, June 08, 2008


Here she is! The lastest of our darling grandchild, Avery! She is now a full 5 months old. She is nothing but smiles, babbling, giggles, and a ton of fun. We haven't seen her in a month but will get to see her soon in person. Our daughter and son-in-law are quick with their phone cameras and digital cameras and are so good to keep us updated on her activities. Isn't she the cutest EVah? Yes, I am a first time grandmother, why do you ask? I 'heard' you think that question.
Here we see her playing in her bumbo chair without the tray, below with the tray and also having some tummy time. You just can't get enough of her sweet face! I'm learning how to podcast at this time for I plan to produce a podcast for Avery who will soon move oceans away. I plan to read to her, share things with her, show her how to make things via a blog, etc. so she can feel some connection to me as she grows up in south Africa. 

Truth for life:
Live your lives as the Good News of Christ says you should. 
If I come to you, or not, I want to hear that you are standing true as one. 
I want to hear that you are working together as one, preaching the Good News.
Philippians 1:27

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Dave Jackson
www.schoolofpodcasting.com