Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting ready to take in a
quick panoramic view of God's Word
from my home

Tomorrow is a red letter day
as will be August 29th

I am taking up a challenge extended to my husband and myself
to read through the entire Bible in 90 days.

Yup, 90 Days!

We do read through the Bible annually but have not done so in a mere 90 days -
not sure if we can keep our read-thru-in-a-year plan going at the same time,
we'll see how it goes.

BUT
we will read the Bible from Genesis to Revelatiom
at a pace of 12 pages a day,
(which should take from 40 minutes to 1 hour a day)

Obviously the Bible will be my summer reading.

And we are not alone in this
for we'll meet up weekly with a small group to fellowship,
discuss our questions and share our 'ah-ha's'
(this is what will make it over-the-top worthwhile!)

Curious? Check back on this blog.

I'll be sharing about it as we move along
getting a rapid & panoramic view of God's Word,
listening to God, looking for God to reveal Himself to us.

I can NOT wait!

Join me if you want to do the same,
visit the website that features the materials and gather a few folks.
Our local bookstore called Mardel has a few of their books on their shelves.

I'll twitter about it, too. More details coming.

Truth For Life

Psalm 19 - enjoy reading it!

No comments: