Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome to our home! 
Spring has sprung!
Bradford Pears are white, gloriously white!


Time Marches along. . . 

Its mid March, can you believe it? It seems that time is passing faster and faster. Our lives are full and rare is the time to sit, knit, visit, etc. We savor such moments!

Tonight I knit the first 6 rows of a new knit-along I joined. It will be a short project but will give me a daily dose of knitting time, ahhhhh, calm, relaxing knitting! I've missed it so.

I need to get INTO my knitting mode as I have two babies on the way that I would love to provide with a specially designed baby blanket. One is in Oklahoma the other lives in London, England. So one blanket will be made of cotton the other of a man-made yarn blend so both will be easily washable for the moms/dads benefit. 

What 'cha knitting? Do share with me!

How are you celebrating St. Pat's day tomorrow? I'll be wearing a bit of green and remembering what one man can do who follows the leading of God.

We have had signs of spring all about town so that is what I added in photos to the sight. Enjoy the view! From my front door to trees, bedding plants blooming, etc.

New life abounds! New life! We rejoice as spring arrives - we long for new life.

Truth For Life
I won't ever forget your teachings,
because you give me new life by following them.
Psalm 119:93 


No comments: