Thursday, July 10, 2008


Big blue and expressive eyes! 
Here are the lastest photos of our grand daughter. She is on a trip with our daughter and son-in-love and she is traveling well at 6 months. We are so looking forward to visiting her again later this month. Don't you just want to hug and kiss her? 
Smack!
I'm a lucky woman, not just because I am blessed to have such a cutie patootie grand baby but because of my children, and dear husband, and the family in which I was raised. I have 3 sisters, each different, each talented in her own way, each unique in interests and personality. I also have a brother who keeps pretty much to himself. I'm glad I was raised in a large family - it continues to be a blessing as we all grow older. I pray you have family, by birth or by delivery by God through your church family. Don't live life alone - be connected to family and friends. Life is much sweeter when lived with, shared with, enjoyed with, and walked out with others. But when you need direction, don't first look to friends or family, look first to the one who can see it all, our past, our present, and our future, who watches over us, is ready to lead, guide, and direct us in what will be the best life of all. He has a view no other man has.
Truth For Life
Trust in the LORD with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5,6


3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Beautiful grandbaby, and beautiful post!

Laura said...

Definitely a cutie patootie! :)

Just discovered your blog and have it bookmarked now :)

Laura (from TeaFriends)

Debby said...

What a beautiful grandbaby! Those eyes are something!
Thank you so much for the comment on my blog. I've been reading yours for awhile and it's fun to know you've read mine. The dresses were so fun to sew.