Wednesday, April 07, 2010

What could ever be better than a grandchild?
(even our Avery whom we LOVE like crazy?




Give up?







2 grandchildren!

We learned today that our daughter and son-in-love are expecting "Baby M #2"

We received a large package just as we had been told to expect to arrive today.

We were to open it and then read a special email with an explanation . . .

I found the package on our front porch as soon as I got home from work. I was alone but still I burst into happy tears when I saw the words on the packing box for I had a clue yet I couldn't believe it was true and I had to wait until my husband was home. Sent a text message to husband asking him if his deposition was over . . . and kept waiting.

Husband arrived home an hour later and I had him read the special email as I set the unopened package before us and we opened it together -
to find a large box of newborn disposable diapers.

Diapers? Newborn sized diapers?

We have been officially assigned the task of personally delivering them to Nairobi upon the birth of their second child.

Will we deliver them?




ABSOLUTELY!




Truth For Life
For You, O LORD, have made me glad by what You have done,
I will sing for joy at the work of Your hands.
Psalm 92:4

No comments: