Wednesday, December 02, 2009



Loooooooooong distance grandparenting. . .
calls for creativity!

And creative I shall be. . .

This week I decided on a whim to use my digital camera to record video of me reading The Advent Book to my granddaughter who lives in Kenya. I've been told by her father who is a digital master, that they get enough internet speed now that they can view YouTube clips. So, with no further ado, I share my first one. Remember I've am amateur and a grandmother so watch it with grace. ;-)


The Advent Book Introduction Video
For our precious Avery
December 2009

We love the stuffin' out of this sweet toddler!

Truth For Life

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart

and with all your soul and with all your might.

These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart.

You shall teach them diligently to your sons

and shall talk of them when you sit in your house

and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up.

You shall bind them as a sign on your hand

and they shall be as frontals on your forehead.

You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Deuteronomy 6:5-9



No comments: